Saturday, August 7, 2010

Just had to Try
















Close to My Heart is coming out with another how to book next month. The book is called MAGIC. Let me tell you that you want to get this book, because its awesome. Besided the point of being awesome, with this book can help you make your pages come alive and become interactive. Not only that you are able to add more photos than before.
I just had to try a layout to see if I could do it and I was. With the layout I chose I was able to get 13 pictures on a two page layout. This book is perfect for those who take a lot of photos and would like to cut down on pages, but be able to see all those wonderful memories. The book comes out September 1st.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! These pages are amazing!!! Great job! I can't wait to play with this book too!!!

    ReplyDelete