Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Card with Christmas Cheer

All right, I know it has been a while since I have posted anything to Love to Craft. I thought, "Hey it's Christmas time, I probably should make a card. Anyway, I used the Close To My Heart Christmas Cheer Stamp set. Truth be told I don't know if it has been discontinued. However, it's a cute stamp set.

Here's the stamp set I used:


Seriously, isn't that stinkin' cute. In my projected I used 5'x12" piece of card stock and folded in half which made my card 5"x6". From there I used a white card stock to stamp my image. A scrap piece to stamp Santa on and eventually cut him out. Once I was done I used water colors to color in the tree and Santa. Then I position Santa used foam adhesive to pop Santa up. I added some glitter ribbon and this is my my finished product:


I love the simple look of the card, but it still pretty and festive. Maybe I will get better at making directions, but I wouldn't count on that. Well, there is your holiday cheer and I hope you guys have a happy holidays. 


No comments:

Post a Comment