Thursday, December 11, 2014

Frosty Card

I absolutely LOVE this stamp set. A long time ago I use to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator. However, that didn't pan out. Anyway, I started to get rid of some of my stamp sets, but I just couldn't get rid of Frosty. Well, Frosty is now discontinue, but I still love that set. So, todays card is using that stamp set.

Here's what I'm using:
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" sheet of card stock (I used a navy blue). I scored at the 2 1/8 on each side
3" x 3 1/2" sheet of card stock (I used white)
3 1/4" x 3 3/4" sheet of card stock (I used a cranberry)
Inks I used:
White
Black
Brown
I used texturing tools from Close to My Heart to distress the sides of the white and cranberry with the brown.
to color the snowman I decided to use pastels to give it the soft look.
I used about 20ins of ribbon (white)

Now I'm going to build the card. First off I stamp the snowflake on in different areas of my blue. I also stamped Happy Holiday in the inside of the card. Next I stamp the snowman on to the white and colored him in with the pastels. Once thats done I attached the white to the cranberry. I set that aside and I attach my ribbon to my card. Afterwards I used some popup adhesive and angle my snowman.

Here we have my finish project:




No comments:

Post a Comment