Friday, June 18, 2010

Mystery Box I think its #5, not sure


Well Mystery box #5 arrived today and it came with a lot of great stuff. However, I think this will be my last one for the year. I have to say that I LOVE CLOSE TO MY HEART. They always have great promotions. During June you can get some grrreat deals. One day I will get a MyCTMH account, just not now. Well, now here is the list all my great stuff that I got with this BOX:
  1. White Daisy Organdy Ribbon
  2. Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon
  3. Black Grosgrain Ribbon
  4. Colonial White Brads
  5. Love Story Rub-Ons
  6. Love Letter Rub-Ons (Chocolate)
  7. Album Protector 6X6
  8. My Stickease Notebook (Level 2)
  9. My Stickease Sweet Home (Level 2)
  10. Black 8 1/2X 11 Cardstock pack
  11. Simply Snapshot You Rock
  12. Felicity Collection (this collection came with a stamp set too)
  13. HeartFelt Whimsy
  14. National Scrapbooking Month Magic Moments
  15. My Reflection Scrapbooking kit Notebook (Level 1)
  16. My Reflection Scrapbooking kit Sweet Home ( Level 1)
  17. Assorted Cardstock
  18. Hollyhock inkspot
  19. White Daisy Sassy Strand
  20. My Acrylix Life Is
  21. My Acrylix Heartthrob
  22. My Acrylix Charm Uppercase
  23. My Acrylix Warm Memories
  24. My Acrylix Around the Block


No comments:

Post a Comment