Monday, June 7, 2010

Starter kit


It all started with good friend just had to move, because they just had to get out of here. Of course she had to show me how great this stuff was before she left. Really bummed me out that she had to go. So, I had to sign with Close to My Heart, because I LOVE there stamps. When I signed with them I saw how much stuff I got and I was so amazed at it. I just love to craft. It is a wonderful company to be apart of it. So this is the start of my journey with them.

1 comment:

  1. Guilty! I am that friend that got her hooked on this!! I still remember the first day I showed you a My Acrylix stamp set! You could care less about these silly acrylic stamps, until.... I showed you how AWESOME they are!!! LOL!!
    Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! So excited to have you on my team!!

    ReplyDelete