Monday, June 14, 2010

Working with a Level 1 Scrapbooking Kit







I finally found a way to use the Level 1 Scrapbooking Kit. I normally make my own pages, so I don't really see myself using those pages for scrapbooking. I was looking at Splitcoast stampers and saw this great idea, so I decided to try it wih the Level 1 Kit. For this example I used a Perfect Day kit. I was impress on how cute it turned out. However, I think any kit would really do as long of the type of print. I use pretty much everything in the paper pack and I still have paper left. I also used Just Blooms spring flowers and Friendship Blessings My Acrylix. So there is more than one way to use the level one paper packs. If you want to make a box like this you can go to http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorial/stationerybox and just look for the Stationery box.

1 comment: